My Favorite Photo of Jackson
It makes me smile everyday I look at him.
"JBW in his bucket hat"
The Walker family (minus Kelly) at a friend's house
Jackson getting tummy-time exercises
`
Jackson enjoying his Pop-Pop
I had a short visit with Jackson and the Walker, Jrs. for an extended Memorial Day Weekend. I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it was. Jackson is getting cuter by the minute and when Nonna gets him laughing, he gets the hiccups everytime. I've been home for one day and I miss him terribly. Pop-Pop gets to take care of Jackson until July 8th. Molly and Craig are doing very well and looking forward to moving to PA - the sooner the better.
The Walker family (minus Kelly) at a friend's house
Jackson getting tummy-time exercises`
Jackson enjoying his Pop-Pop I had a short visit with Jackson and the Walker, Jrs. for an extended Memorial Day Weekend. I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it was. Jackson is getting cuter by the minute and when Nonna gets him laughing, he gets the hiccups everytime. I've been home for one day and I miss him terribly. Pop-Pop gets to take care of Jackson until July 8th. Molly and Craig are doing very well and looking forward to moving to PA - the sooner the better.

No comments:
Post a Comment