Sometimes I hang in my crib . . . . .
Although my visit was short, I did get a lot of
"Jackson Love" which I desperately needed. He's cuter than ever (of course, he's my grandson) and always smiles when he hears his Nonna's voice. He thinks I'm a crazy lady but he can think whatever he'd like.
And GUESS WHAT?
He rolled over from his tummy to his back on his 4 month birthday.
And GUESS WHAT?
And GUESS WHAT?
He rolled over from his tummy to his back on his 4 month birthday.
And GUESS WHAT?
I was there to see him do it. Isn't that the greatest?
If you're one of those lucky grandparents to be able to see your children whenever you'd like, try to be with them as often as you can - you don't want to miss a thing!
. . . and sometimes I watch TV!


No comments:
Post a Comment