8.17.2006

Jackson's First Visit to PA

On his way to PA!


When Nonna and Pop-Pop heard Jackson was coming to visit , we had to get to work!
We retrieved Craig and Kelly's crib from the attic and cleaned it up. I washed all the bedding which just happened to be RED and everything fit perfectly in the Red Hat Room. Jackson loved it along with the little exercise bar that was his Dad's.
We all had a great time at the wedding Craig was in (Jackson was awake the whole time and did not want to go home) and Jackson's "Come Meet Me" party was a smashing success. Everyone adored him, of course, and he was enjoying everyone.
Our dear Aunt Rose came with her daughter, Susan and son-in-law, Tim from NJ and we had a show of four generations present. It was awesome. It was very sad to see Jackson leave our home because it will never be the same until he returns again. I peek in the Red Hat Room every so often, just like I used to do after Craig and Kelly left for college. There's just a certain quiteness in the house.

No comments: